From my heart ...

From my heart ...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Road Trip - Part Two. Packing.

Packing ... Ugh.

I'm draggin' my heels on this one.
That reminds me ... I need to pack a few of those ... heels, that is.

Second thought:  Nope.  No heels.

Comfortable flats trump fashionable heels.  Every time.

The boxes here pretty much mirror the boxes tucked away in my closet - right down to the dog.

Apparently, Scrappy (my loyal, 10 yr. old Yorkie) thinks he's going with me.  Not.

I've got too many must-haves to drag along.  Can't be dragged down by a dog.  Sorry, Scrappy.

Thus, the entirely-too-many, but can't-live-without-'em packing boxes.

Aside from the essentials - underwear, make-up, and every pair of shoes I own - and the not-so-essentials, I've got boxes upon boxes of books.

But, only one title:  Pregnant at 16.  Authored by me.
I'm hoping these boxes are near-empty upon my return to North Carolina.

If you're attending the National Right To Life Convention this month, stop by my exhibit booth and introduce yourself.

Looking forward to making new friends in Jacksonville, Florida.

Outta Control

I'd like to think that I'm far from being a control freak.  I'd like to think that I'm more than willing to allow others to ...