From my heart ...

From my heart ...

Friday, October 29, 2010

'Tis the Season

I believe ... Somebody's comin' to town,

I believe ... He knows if I've been naughty or nice.

I believe ... I'm on His list, and He doesn't need to check it twice.

I believe ... He knows if I believe in Him.

I believe ... He has the perfect gift for me.

I believe ... He cares enough to send the very best.

I believe ... He can be anywhere and everywhere at all times.

I believe ... His arrival may be just around the corner.

I believe ... I'm ready.

Are you ready?



Matthew 24: 44 - "So you also must be ready, because Jesus will come at an hour when you do not expect Him."

'Tis the season ... 'Tis always the season.

Jesus is coming ... again. 

Outta Control

I'd like to think that I'm far from being a control freak.  I'd like to think that I'm more than willing to allow others to ...