From my heart ...

From my heart ...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Spring In My Step

Summer's end is closing in.

Hallelujah!

Those of the menopausal female persuasion can fully identify with my exuberance when it comes to heat relief.  Not much else is more of an annoyance than pesky hot flashes accompanied by a 110 degree heat index.

With open arms and perspiration-free armpits (eau de armpits), I welcome the arrival of Autumn.  At long last, I can enjoy the great outdoors again ... liberated from profuse sweating, nauseating irritability, dripping makeup, and really bad hair days.

I'll have a spring in my step again ... once Fall clocks in.

Winter?  Even better.

Where's my Snuggie?

Outta Control

I'd like to think that I'm far from being a control freak.  I'd like to think that I'm more than willing to allow others to ...