From my heart ...

From my heart ...

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Without Her


This is her 2nd Christmas in Heaven.

Her stocking still hangs on the mantle.  Her photograph still sits on my nightstand.  And her memory still lingers on.

I miss her sweet face, her soft brown hair, and the feel of my cheek against hers.  I miss her smiles and laughter too, but sadly those faded several years before she made Heaven her home.

I believe her Heavenly home is more beautiful, more peaceful and more 'heavenly' than I could even begin to imagine.  I believe she's having the time of her life ~ running, playing, singing, laughing, and smiling as she picks all the prettiest flowers surrounding her home on one of Heaven's gold streets.

It would be selfish of me to wish to take all that away from her.  She is realizing every little girl's dream.

But I miss my Princess, my sweet Granddaughter, Lindsey.

It's her 2nd Christmas in Heaven.




Outta Control

I'd like to think that I'm far from being a control freak.  I'd like to think that I'm more than willing to allow others to ...