From my heart ...

From my heart ...

Friday, October 11, 2013

Have You Ever Hugged An Angel?

There's nothing quite like an angel's hug.
My angel's name is Lindsey.
Have you ever hugged an angel?
It was my honor the other day.

There's nothing on earth quite like it.
It takes my breath away.

I hold my angel so tight, so close. 
Its not-at-all easy to let go.

I'm 'Grandma' to an angel.
And oh, how I love her so.

Though I softly whisper, 'I love you.'
I'm fairly certain she cannot hear.

But, I am certain she gets my message.
You see, I feel God's presence near.

Jesus loves his little children.
And He loves my angel very much.

When my angel is wrapped in my arms.
We both feel Jesus' heavenly touch.

Please keep Lindsey, and all of us who love her so much, in your prayers.
Lindsey has Tay Sachs disease.  She's 10 years old.




Outta Control

I'd like to think that I'm far from being a control freak.  I'd like to think that I'm more than willing to allow others to ...