From my heart ...

From my heart ...

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Black Fridays

Traditions!  Love 'em.

Traditionally-speaking, the six-hour-long shopping extravaganza, beginning precisely at one minute after midnight, the day after Thanksgiving, is my all time favorite shop-'til-I-drop event of the year.

Funny thing is ... Traditionally, I don't like shopping.  Not in the least.

Loss of sleep?  Eh, I can always catch some zzz's later on in the day.

Just how many bangs for my bucks can I get this year?  Go ahead.  Ask me.  Quite a few, actually.  I've already scoured the websties.

They call it 'Black Friday.'

Good news!  There's more than one Black Friday per year.  There's a grand total of fifty-two every year. These Fridays belong to the Pro-Lifers. 

Yes.  Even Pro-Lifers have their own Black Friday mission:  Abortion Blackout.

Abortion Blackout occurs every Friday of the year.  On Fridays, many Pro-Lifers wear black clothing to mourn the precious lives lost to abortion.

Scour the Abortion Blackout website:  www.abortionblackout.com

Abortion Blackout is a simple way to show others what you believe.

That's it!  I'm a Black Friday Missionary.

Outta Control

I'd like to think that I'm far from being a control freak.  I'd like to think that I'm more than willing to allow others to ...